Monday – Friday 6:00 am – 6:00 pm
Access to Tower Fitness at the CORE will require all members to provide one of the following each time they wish to enter the Fitness Centre:
- proof of vaccination, or
- proof of a privately-paid negative rapid test result taken within 72 hours of service, or
- documentation of a medical exemption
- Alberta vaccine record with QR Code (paper or digital) is now the only valid Alberta-issued proof of vaccination accepted.
- Other accepted forms of proof of vaccination include:
- Other provincial vaccine records with QR codes
- First Nation vaccine records
- Canadian Armed Forces vaccine records
- U.S. Military proof of vaccination and ID card
- Out-of-country vaccine records
- Fully vaccinated means at least 14 days have passed since the second dose of a 2-dose vaccine, or single dose of a one-dose vaccine (Janssen).
- Personal identification that matches the vaccine record is also required.
Now more about what to expect at Tower Fitness at the CORE
- Come when you want, for as long as you want! That is right, just come on down, stop at the desk and say hi and go enjoy your workout. You do not need to book before coming in.
- All cardio equipment available, you will even see some spin bikes make their way back onto the mail floor area
- We will return the seating at the front of the gym just in case you need a moment to catch up on some emails before heading back to the office
- We will still ask you to spray down the equipment before and after by using your own spray bottle found at the front desk
- All facility and equipment cleaning protocols will remain unchanged to ensure the health and safety of our members