Opening Tuesday June 15!
FITNESS CENTRE BOOKINGS
Fitness Centre bookings will be available starting Tuesday, June 15 for solo and drop-in activities with 3 meter social distancing.
- 45-minute time slots available from 6:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Bookings can be made through the member portal or the Tower Fitness at the CORE App. Detailed information on how to do this is below
- Drop in will be permitted if space is available. Book ahead to ensure your spot
- Members will be required remain 3 m apart from other members at all times.
- Showers and changerooms are available, please keep a 3 meter distance between yourself and others.
- Individuals wishing to go outside for a workout can still come and use the facilities to change/shower please ensure you are entering and exiting outside the top of the hour to limit the amount of people needing the changeroom at the same time.
Additional Safety Measures Include:
- Masking is:
- no longer required for exercise but is strongly encouraged for all participants, especially during indoor exercise classes or in small spaces with limited ventilation
- still required when not engaging in the fitness activity, such as while moving between fitness equipment or changing in locker rooms
*As more information comes available through AHS regarding any changes to restrictions we will update our members here!
We have an app that can be downloaded to your phone and makes it easy to add classes, purchase drop ins or personal training and manage your schedule!
Search for: Tower Fitness at the CORE in your App Store.
If you have already signed up through our Member Portal you will use your username and password that has already been created. If you don’t remember please contact us and we can reset it for you! 403-441-4962