Group Fitness Classes
Check out the in-person class offering for January to see what fits into your schedule! You can sign up 7 days in advance through our member portal or the Tower Fitness at the CORE network application.
A High Intensity Interval Training workout consists of short bursts of intense work lasting anywhere from 10 to 60 seconds, followed immediately by a period of active recovery of the same length or longer. This cycle of hard work and recovery is repeated anywhere from 3 to 10 times, depending on the workout
De-stress, gain flexibility, improve your range of movement, keep mobile & functioning. You do not need any previous experience in Yoga, so come on down and challenge your strength, balance & stability!
Barre is an excellent full-body workout that includes classic ballet movements, as well as more traditional interval training exercises, all choreographed to energizing music.
Cycle & Core
Cycling classes are a great option if you’ve become bored with running or walking. It’s a fun cardio workout that will challenge and inspire you with a high-energy vibe and motivating music. For some tips on how to prepare for class, tap on this link https://gethealthyu.com/beginner-spin-class-tips/
Get your heart pumping in this beginner to intermediate strength class, without the high impact cardio. Get an amazing full-body workout using various equipment.
Our instructors arrive 10 -15 minutes early, so if you are unsure whether the class is the right fit for you, come and speak to us at the front desk. We would love to help you to determine what your best option might be and answer any questions you may have!
You can pay & register for a drop-in class by:
- App: Search Tower Fitness at the CORE in your App Store (preferred option)
- Member Portal: https://hsgthecore.cshape.net
- In Person at the desk (debit or credit card)
On the App or Member Portal
Username is always lastname-firstname (never email). If you forget your password let us know and we can quickly reset it for you!
You will need to Purchase a drop-in pass (unless you already have some). We have 3 options available;
- Single Drop-in – $11.00
- 5 – Drop-in package – $52.50
- 10 – Drop-in package – $100.00
- Sign into the member portal or app
- Click Purchase Drop-In Class or PT
- Select Drop-In Five, Single or Ten depending on what you would like
- Once you have a drop in pass, you will go back to the main menu and choose Register for Drop-In Class
- Click “Register for Drop-In Class”
- Choose the day
- You can book 7 days in advance
- Up to 1 hour before the time slot (if within the hour give us a call, if there is space we will get you in)
- Select the Class
- Hit Register and Add Appointment
- To remove yourself from the class go to My Schedule from the main screen and choose “Drop Class” (you can do this up to 1 hour prior to booking time, within that 1 hour give us a call and we will remove you).
Click here for a printable instructions on how to pay and register for a group fitness class