- Monday – Friday 6 am – 6 pm
As per the Alberta Government’s recent announcement, on Monday, September 20 many new restrictions come into effect. On this date, individual businesses can choose to implement the Restrictions Exemption Program (R.E.P) to continue to operate as usual. In order to maintain a safe environment and to minimize operation disruptions Tower Fitness at the CORE will be implementing the R.E.P.
Effective Monday, September 20, Tower Fitness at the CORE will require all members to provide one of the following each time they wish to enter the Fitness Centre:
- PROOF OF VACCINATION
- Full vaccination or,
- Proof of single dose will be accepted as long as the dose was given more than 2 weeks prior to entering the Fitness Centre.
- PROOF OF PRIVATELY-PAID NEGATIVE PCR OR RAPID TEST
- Must have been completed within 72 hours of visiting the Fitness Centre.
- Tests must not be from Alberta Health Services or Alberta Precision Laboratories.
- DOCUMENTATION OF MEDICAL EXEMPTION
PROOF OF VACCINATION:
- Proof of vaccination may include a physician’s note, a pharmacy receipt, or a provincial health record verifying that the Member has received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Proof of vaccination must include the name of the individual, date(s) of the doses (to account for a single dose vaccine).
- Falsifying vaccine information will result in suspension and/or termination of membership.
Now more about what to expect at Tower Fitness at the CORE
- Come when you want, for as long as you want! That is right, just come on down, stop at the desk and say hi and go enjoy your workout. You do not need to book before coming in!
- All cardio equipment available, you will even see some spin bikes make their way back onto the mail floor area
- We will return the seating at the front of the gym just in case you need a moment to catch up on some emails before heading back to the office
- We will still ask you to spray down the equipment before and after by using your own spray bottle found at the front desk
- All facility and equipment cleaning protocols will remain unchanged to ensure the health and safety of our members