Check out our October Newsletter
- Fitness Centre hours are Monday – Friday 5:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Staff are available Monday – Friday 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- The facility is available by appointment, drop ins are discouraged
- When entering the facility, users will need to check in with a LIV North staff at the reception desk
- Appointments are for 1 hour, which includes a 45 minute workout and 15 minutes to clean equipment and shower. When booking an appointment, you will be able to select which type of workout you would like to have.
- Machines have been spaced out to promote social distancing. All machines are marked to note if they are available for use
- If you are feeling unwell or are showing symptoms, do not use the Fitness Centre
- For more information about COVID-19 and the AHS self-assessment, please visit the AHS website
You can Book Your Workout by:
- App: Search Tower Fitness at the CORE in your App Store (preferred option)
- Member Portal.
1st time booking your workout station you must purchase a service first:
- Click Purchase PT or Drop-In Class
- Select Workout Station which is the first tile on top. (It’s FREE of charge)
- Make sure to read and sign the Member Agreement. Complete the purchase of the Workout Station service
- Click “Stay In Your Lane “, pick day and station on the day
- For App users, please make sure you hit “SEARCH” after you pick the station and time.
- For Portal users, you can hit Register for booking your workout station
- For all future bookings, please repeat step 4 to 6 (you only need to purchase the free service once)
- If you have already signed up through our Member Portal you will use your username (lastname-firstname do not use email as your username) and password that has already been created for login to the App. If you don’t remember your password, please use the forgot password link.
- Individual stations (1 person per station):
- 5 Treadmill stations
- 4 Elliptical stations
- 2 Stationary bike station
- 1 Recumbent bike station
- 1 Climber and Rower station
- 6 Keiser bike stations in Spin Studio
- 2 Circuit stations in Yoga Studio
- Group Station (Max. at 6)
- Weight, half of the Core area, and a Stepmill
- Remain within your assigned stations (Cardio block, weight area, stretching spot, etc) for the duration of your workout
- Available lockers have been marked with a green checkmark to allow for appropriate physical distancing while in use.
- Some sinks and urinals have taken out of service to promote physical distancing
- Communal items such as hair dryers and hangers have been removed. Body wash and conditioner are available in the showers stalls, however it is recommended that users bring their own toiletries
- Spray bottles have been added to each shower stall for additional touch point cleaning
- Towel service will resume
- Signs are posted on the doors indicating maximum capacity. If the changeroom exceeds the maximum number, please wait outside until space is available
- Additional cleaning will take place during the day to ensure the same level of touchpoint disinfecting as the office tower lobbies receive
- Each user will have their own Spray bottles to wipe down machines BEFORE and AFTER use. Signs are posted for reminders.
- The Fitness Centre continues to be on a deep clean schedule to ensure the safety of all members.
Signage have been placed in the facility to minimize the risk of entering the other people’s 2 metre bubble.
- All group classes have been suspended at this time
- Water fountains are in service for water bottle filling only
- Fans have been turned off to reduce air transfer
- Additional hand sanitizer has been installed around the Fitness Centre
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 403-441-4962.
Once again, welcome back and stay healthy.
We have an app that can be downloaded to your phone and makes it easy to add classes, purchase drop ins or personal training and manage your schedule!
Search for: Tower Fitness at the CORE in your App Store.
If you have already signed up through our Member Portal you will use your username and password that has already been created. If you don’t remember please contact us and we can reset it for you! 403-441-4962